BSK Tavern Portals not working after latest reset

Report any bugs you find here.
Dyndrilliac
Baron
Baron

BSK Tavern Portals not working after latest reset

Post by Dyndrilliac »

I was in snake cult warrens when you did reset, and you ported me back to the entrance, which I am appreciative of. But I couldn't re-enter without key, which means I had to re-kill the Yuan-ti boss, and so I made a portal to BSK tavern from snake cult (not warrens, which I know you said is an instance) to grab a merc (I lost my Bugger Clan Champion dude that I had gotten from a statue of fate thanks to reset) and come back, but then when I tried to go back through the portal with the merc it wouldn't let me. Just had some bright white light animation that did nothing, and no error message.... just no way to go back through my portal to continue the dungeon I was doing.... so I ended up having to run back and re-do the whole dungeon anyway....
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BSK Tavern Portals not working after latest reset

Post by driller »

Instances cleanup after 15 minutes. This one had a bug in the timer, it will be fixed after reset.
Dyndrilliac wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:20 pm I was in snake cult warrens when you did reset, and you ported me back to the entrance, which I am appreciative of. But I couldn't re-enter without key, which means I had to re-kill the Yuan-ti boss, and so I made a portal to BSK tavern from snake cult (not warrens, which I know you said is an instance) to grab a merc (I lost my Bugger Clan Champion dude that I had gotten from a statue of fate thanks to reset) and come back, but then when I tried to go back through the portal with the merc it wouldn't let me. Just had some bright white light animation that did nothing, and no error message.... just no way to go back through my portal to continue the dungeon I was doing.... so I ended up having to run back and re-do the whole dungeon anyway....