Dragon Shape missing both TS OR TTS

Report any bugs you find here.
Drow Arrow
Baron
Baron

Dragon Shape missing both TS OR TTS

Post by Drow Arrow »

so to clarify the wiki states:
dragon shapes have spell resistance 20, true seeing, damage reduction 40/+6, and immunity to mind spells, sneak attack, and paralysis.
however the dragon shape doesn't appear to be getting any True Seeing at all, not even the see invis and +50 spot.

now before anyone else gets in i'm gonna argue for Dragon Shapes TS to be TTS, for starters it's not a buff it's a natural ability the dragon gets and they're already immune to sneak attacks so it's not like sneakers have that going for them anyway. plus dragon shapes are typically AC tanks which i would say on here is a huge disadvantage so it's not like the dragon isn't flawed.
Active Characters:
Ragos Meadsmith
Efiel Meadsmith
Ezekial Meadsmith
Parnos Meadsmith
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Shape missing both TS OR TTS

Post by driller »

This will be fixed after the reset.
Drow Arrow wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:13 pm so to clarify the wiki states:
dragon shapes have spell resistance 20, true seeing, damage reduction 40/+6, and immunity to mind spells, sneak attack, and paralysis.
however the dragon shape doesn't appear to be getting any True Seeing at all, not even the see invis and +50 spot.

now before anyone else gets in i'm gonna argue for Dragon Shapes TS to be TTS, for starters it's not a buff it's a natural ability the dragon gets and they're already immune to sneak attacks so it's not like sneakers have that going for them anyway. plus dragon shapes are typically AC tanks which i would say on here is a huge disadvantage so it's not like the dragon isn't flawed.