Bone Golem

Report any bugs you find here.
Garrett
Count
Count

Bone Golem

Post by Garrett »

It has been said in crafting guide, if the weapon added for golem has more than 30 levels, then total of PC's levels will be used to generate golem level.

I've done that and now I get message that my pale master level needs to be 40 or greater to summon the golem.
Impossible.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bone Golem

Post by driller »

I clarified the message and fixed a bug with this.
Garrett wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:15 am It has been said in crafting guide, if the weapon added for golem has more than 30 levels, then total of PC's levels will be used to generate golem level.

I've done that and now I get message that my pale master level needs to be 40 or greater to summon the golem.
Impossible.
Garrett
Count
Count

Post by Garrett »

driller wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:09 pm I clarified the message and fixed a bug with this.
Garrett wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:15 am It has been said in crafting guide, if the weapon added for golem has more than 30 levels, then total of PC's levels will be used to generate golem level.

Impossible.
I still can't spawn it tho. What wrong have I done with my golem?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What are your character's levels per class.
Garrett wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:39 pm
driller wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:09 pm I clarified the message and fixed a bug with this.

Impossible.
I still can't spawn it tho. What wrong have I done with my golem?
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nosh »

My bone golem broken now too. So you must have 30 levels PM to make a level 40 golem? What if you have less? Can you have up to 10 lvls higher than PM levels on your golem or are you stuck with PM levels if lower than 30?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Did you read the guide and follow it?

Warning - The level of the armor or weapon will determine the level of the Golem, you cannot summon a Golem higher than your level.
The levels required will be the number of levels you have in the Palemaster class up the 30. Over 30, it will count your other levels.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Evidently, there was a discrepancy between what the code did and what the guide said. It looks like you guys ignored what the guide said.

None-the-less, I will change the code back to what it was before and change the text of the guide to match.

It will be changed to this:

Warning - The level of the armor or weapon will determine the level of the Golem, you cannot summon a Golem higher than your level.
The levels required will be the number of levels you have in the Palemaster class up the 20. Over 20, it will count your other levels.
Garrett
Count
Count

Post by Garrett »

driller wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:39 am Evidently, there was a discrepancy between what the code did and what the guide said. It looks like you guys ignored what the guide said.

None-the-less, I will change the code back to what it was before and change the text of the guide to match.
uhhh my PM level is 10, so I messed up goldstar plate and flame wind because the message in the guide wasn't clear to me.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Looks clear to me.

The levels required will be the number of levels you have in the Palemaster class up the 30. Over 30, it will count your other levels.

Garrett wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:56 am
driller wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:39 am Evidently, there was a discrepancy between what the code did and what the guide said. It looks like you guys ignored what the guide said.

uhhh my PM level is 10, so I messed up goldstar plate and flame wind because the message in the guide wasn't clear to me.
Azra'eil
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Azra'eil »

driller wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:34 am Did you read the guide and follow it?

Im sorry to highjack and revive this thread, but isnt it supposed to be twenty (20) Pale master levels for it to count other classes? Thats what I have been told in-game several times at least. 30 PM is completely gimped?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

There was a difference between the text and the script. The text said PM 30. The script was 20. The text has been changed to match the script.
Azra'eil
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Azra'eil »

driller wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:25 pm There was a difference between the text and the script. The text said PM 30. The script was 20. The text has been changed to match the script.
Ahh now I understand. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.
Lomilinator
Baron
Baron

Post by Lomilinator »

Sorry to be completely dense on this - does this mean that a character with level 20 PM, and then 20 levels in another class (including non-arcane classes) can get up to a level 40 golem - I'm asking as I have spent a couple of days collecting golem parts and don't want to stuff it up...

I have one toon who will have 30 PM levels, 6 wiz and 4 fighter - so wondering if she can have a level 40 golem...

Another toon is planned at PM 20, Wiz 3, Monk 17 - will they be able to have a lvl 40 golem?

Just checking before I have to spend too many days deep in a forgotten crypt sifting through bones...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Yes, if you have at least 20 levels of PM, then you create a level 40 golem.
Lomilinator
Baron
Baron

Post by Lomilinator »

Awesome - thanks for prompt reply!