Outcasts and Bone Golems

Report any bugs you find here.
Kebs
Commoner
Commoner

Outcasts and Bone Golems

Post by Kebs »

Hey! I usually dont post anything but i found a couple of bugs related to Outcasts, first you sometimes drop items youre not suppossed to drop like loot from the Witch raid or items your pixie gives you (specifically a blue forge stone), 2nd when i cleared the altar in the blood cult it didnt update after I defeated the guardians so i cant progress the quest line.

Also i made a lvl 39 Bone Golem with a Scythe and it turned out unarmed with none of the stats from the weapon, the character sheet shows he has no extra dmg types besides his base dmg from creature weapon but when he hits he gets +5 electrical dmg and lowish overall dmg.

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Outcasts and Bone Golems

Post by driller »

All loot from drops should be tagged as Outcast items, if it isn't, I suspect a timing issue. I will add a small delay as a possible work around.

Pixie is fixed.

The quests currently end at the Bloodcult. You should be at level 40 now. I was going to create a grand finale, but I got distracted and it is about halfway completed at the moment, I will get around to finishing it eventually.

Did you find all parts with that character? Even though you can trade with other Outcasts, you must find all the Golem parts yourself.
Kebs wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:59 pm Hey! I usually dont post anything but i found a couple of bugs related to Outcasts, first you sometimes drop items youre not suppossed to drop like loot from the Witch raid or items your pixie gives you (specifically a blue forge stone), 2nd when i cleared the altar in the blood cult it didnt update after I defeated the guardians so i cant progress the quest line.

Also i made a lvl 39 Bone Golem with a Scythe and it turned out unarmed with none of the stats from the weapon, the character sheet shows he has no extra dmg types besides his base dmg from creature weapon but when he hits he gets +5 electrical dmg and lowish overall dmg.

Kebs
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Outcasts and Bone Golems

Post by Kebs »

Oh nice i would love to see a grand finale for the quest line, honestly its been one of the most rewarding experiences ive had on the server, also the Golem was made with another character and yes he found every single part by himself. The scythe was a socketed scythe fully enchanted and with a perk stone, i dont know if that mattered :?: