When rebuilding your character you lose your subrace

Report any bugs you find here.
Dyndrilliac
Baron
Baron

When rebuilding your character you lose your subrace

Post by Dyndrilliac »

So I got over my fear tonight and used the rebuilding/transfer mechanic in the building with the Warden of the Keep. I was pleasantly surprised to see everything seemed to work perfectly, the only problem is I am missing my Celestial sub-race stuff - the item that lets me speak the language, the stat modifications, and the wings. This isn't a huge deal, but could really impact people who chose subraces that affected ability scores and are min-maxed to not have any excess.

Edit: Also, is there anyway I can validate that it carried over my deity selection? Prior to the transfer/rebuild, my deity was Vor. I would like to keep Vor and still periodically get his blessings.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: When rebuilding your character you lose your subrace

Post by driller »

The player TURD* wasn't getting deleted, this will be fixed soon. After this, any character that is recreated will login to the start area.

*Temporary User Resource Data
Dyndrilliac wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:28 am So I got over my fear tonight and used the rebuilding/transfer mechanic in the building with the Warden of the Keep. I was pleasantly surprised to see everything seemed to work perfectly, the only problem is I am missing my Celestial sub-race stuff - the item that lets me speak the language, the stat modifications, and the wings. This isn't a huge deal, but could really impact people who chose subraces that affected ability scores and are min-maxed to not have any excess.

Edit: Also, is there anyway I can validate that it carried over my deity selection? Prior to the transfer/rebuild, my deity was Vor. I would like to keep Vor and still periodically get his blessings.
Dyndrilliac
Baron
Baron

Re: When rebuilding your character you lose your subrace

Post by Dyndrilliac »

Does this mean that when it is fixed, I can rebuild my character again, and this time I will be prompted to select my subrace? Please make an announcement when this is fixed :) Thanks!