Golem armor stats not showing up on new golem

Report any bugs you find here.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Golem armor stats not showing up on new golem

Post by Nosh »

Just made a new lvl 36 golem but his armor stats are not showing. This is the second time this has happened to me (I even took a screen capture of the armor and weapon for my slaad before I made it just in case). I put every forge stone I could into it and I know freedom and knockdown are not showing up (he does get KDed). I see constitution increase unless that is normal. Not sure where the strength increase comes from. Also its AC is 9. Any way to see the armor put in on your end? It was waste banded I believe with con +4, pierce 15/-.

As you can see below, my son's golem looks fine (first image), but mine is sadly lacking (second image). I've logged and reloaded but it's still the same. I know the first golem I made with this character didn't have KD protection. Is it possible that is carrying over to new golems?

Wish I read the thread on the Lich King weapon as I put a legendary enchantment stone in it and snowball doesn't work.
Attachments
golem2.jpg
golem2.jpg (821.08 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
golem.jpg
golem.jpg (857.89 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Golem armor stats not showing up on new golem

Post by driller »

Have you tested to see if he actually has freedom? Sometimes the GUI can be buggy and will not show everything.

It is not the enchantment stone that is the issue with the Lich weapon.

The script that controls all perks is for PCs only. This is to reduce CPU overhead. I will add an exception for the PCs golem in the near future.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nosh »

Just tested freedom (grease) and he gets slowed. I know KD immune not working because my golem has been on his butt quite a few times. lol

I see snowball working. Sweet! =D Now if I can just keep him off his butt. lol
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nosh »

driller wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:26 am The script that controls all perks is for PCs only. This is to reduce CPU overhead. I will add an exception for the PCs golem in the near future.
I see you put exception on but is it supposed to work like this? (see attached)
Perks don't work on sandman?
Attachments
snowball.jpg
snowball.jpg (742.41 KiB) Viewed 3137 times