sword dropped on ground glitched and lost it for ever

Report any bugs you find here.
Resden
Commoner
Commoner

sword dropped on ground glitched and lost it for ever

Post by Resden »

i was showing simmy to a friend and showed a ring and ring took the spot of that sword in invo and then it then fell on the ground i felt no biggie ill pick it up glitched to the ground then the server reset alil after i have pics proving it was there and that it glitched to the ground i have a witness named naga it was a demon forged with 2d12 sonic and 2d12 divine and had a sonic focus it had 20 ab i just got it upgraded and now its gone to wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this also sorry to bug ya also sorry for the grumpy talk in the pic was kinda panicking is there any hope of getting it back?
Attachments
Screenshot (1467).png
Screenshot (1467).png (429.85 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
Screenshot (1468).png
Screenshot (1468).png (430.38 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
Last edited by Resden on Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
HerBlueness
Commoner
Commoner

Re: sword dropped on ground glitched and lost it for ever

Post by HerBlueness »

I've seen this happen before, where a trade cancels randomly and the item is dropped rather than returned to inventory and cannot be reclaimed. Though it might have been my fault for having too much junk in my inventory.
Khat Le'Strae
Khit
Drum
~We are men of action. Lies do not become us.~
Resden
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Resden »

HerBlueness wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:07 pm I've seen this happen before, where a trade cancels randomly and the item is dropped rather than returned to inventory and cannot be reclaimed. Though it might have been my fault for having too much junk in my inventory.
yeah naga was in a rush had to work and i showed him a ring to and the ring took the swords slot for a second when i was taking the items back then it hit the floor and fused to it then boom server reset :(
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

This can happen if you have a full inventory or near to full if the engine can not locate enough space it will drop and you'll not be able to pick it up again ever.. Take real care to keep your inventory relatively clear enough to pick up the largest of items better still have at least a block of 4x12 space blocks available that is vertically..
Where there is a will there will be a way...
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

SkyBlues87 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:48 am This can happen if you have a full inventory or near to full if the engine can not locate enough space it will drop and you'll not be able to pick it up again ever
As I know, nobody can pick this dropped item. So, full inventory is serious issue. Thanks to no limit to bags, it can be avoided, but from time to time people lose very valuable things.