Violet Forge Stone not working?

Report any bugs you find here.
Unicorn Knight
Commoner
Commoner

Violet Forge Stone not working?

Post by Unicorn Knight »

Hi, I'm trying to use my violet forge stone on gear to get spoiler, but the forge golem won't let it be forged on most of my gear saying it will make the item too powerful or won't fit in that kind of item. I'm trying to get it in my power ring since it's kinda meta for everyone/everybuild and i don't want to waste such rare stone on equipaments that i may change later.

Most itens are ilvl 20+, where can I add it?
HONOR AND GLORY!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Violet Forge Stone not working?

Post by driller »

You should be able to add the stone to a base ring of power without going over item the max item level. I have changed the it to were you can add it to gloves or bracers to get the desired effect.
Unicorn Knight wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:15 pm Hi, I'm trying to use my violet forge stone on gear to get spoiler, but the forge golem won't let it be forged on most of my gear saying it will make the item too powerful or won't fit in that kind of item. I'm trying to get it in my power ring since it's kinda meta for everyone/everybuild and i don't want to waste such rare stone on equipaments that i may change later.

Most itens are ilvl 20+, where can I add it?
Unicorn Knight
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Unicorn Knight »

Ok, so I can add to a Metal Fist and it will get spoiler, and not the wounding like a monk weapon?
HONOR AND GLORY!
Unicorn Knight
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Unicorn Knight »

driller wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:44 pm You should be able to add the stone to a base ring of power without going over item the max item level. I have changed the it to were you can add it to gloves or bracers to get the desired effect.

Also, my ring has ilvl 21 because it has +4 stats, can't you adjust for this exeption? loosing a +4 stats hurt :/
HONOR AND GLORY!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Please do no spoil what forge stones do on the forum. I prefer that the player learns what they do by experimenting or interacting with other players in game to find out.

Based on what you say, then the ring should not be over leveled. I will look into it.
Unicorn Knight wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:21 pm
driller wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:44 pm You should be able to add the stone to a base ring of power without going over item the max item level. I have changed the it to were you can add it to gloves or bracers to get the desired effect.

Also, my ring has ilvl 21 because it has +4 stats, can't you adjust for this exeption? loosing a +4 stats hurt :/
Unicorn Knight
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Unicorn Knight »

driller wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:37 pm Please do no spoil what forge stones do on the forum. I prefer that the player learns what they do by experimenting or interacting with other players in game to find out.

Based on what you say, then the ring should not be over leveled. I will look into it.
Oh i totally forgot, really sorry!

Thanks for the help, waiting your response :)
HONOR AND GLORY!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This will be fixed after the next reset.
Unicorn Knight
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Unicorn Knight »

driller wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:05 pm This will be fixed after the next reset.
Thank you so much Driller!! all good :D
HONOR AND GLORY!