Demonforge glitch

Report any bugs you find here.
Aragnus
Commoner
Commoner

Demonforge glitch

Post by Aragnus »

Yesterday my son ran me through demonforge dark obelisk run. We did 2 runs, I never received my demon forge weapon for either runs with the yellow rod. the chest in undersea dropped normal low level armor and weapon. I had a bastard sword equipped for both run as that is my weapon of focus. The reason we did the second run was to check if it was a one time thing. My son had a blue rod in his inventory when running around in normal game and a regular monster chest dropped a demon forge weapon and took the blue item from his inventory. this did not happen in demon forge area. we did the undersea area for the first 2 runs.. Please restore my yellow rods and please fix the glitch. . I was some what disappointed it a happened as these would have been my first first 2 demon forge weapons. Sway generously donated the 2nd yellow rod to me so my son and I would not have take so much time getting the rods for that 2nd run. I did not get a demon forge weapon from any other area like my son did after the runs. :?: :shock:
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Demonforge glitch

Post by driller »

I will look into this.
Aragnus wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:10 am Yesterday my son ran me through demonforge dark obelisk run. We did 2 runs, I never received my demon forge weapon for either runs with the yellow rod. the chest in undersea dropped normal low level armor and weapon. I had a bastard sword equipped for both run as that is my weapon of focus. The reason we did the second run was to check if it was a one time thing. My son had a blue rod in his inventory when running around in normal game and a regular monster chest dropped a demon forge weapon and took the blue item from his inventory. this did not happen in demon forge area. we did the undersea area for the first 2 runs.. Please restore my yellow rods and please fix the glitch. . I was some what disappointed it a happened as these would have been my first first 2 demon forge weapons. Sway generously donated the 2nd yellow rod to me so my son and I would not have take so much time getting the rods for that 2nd run. I did not get a demon forge weapon from any other area like my son did after the runs. :?: :shock:
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nosh »

Another player and I had a similar issue. Not sure if it was the same with you or not, but to make sure we didn't mess up, this is what we do:
Whoever has the rod makes the killing blow on the boss.
Whoever has the rod opens the chest first.

Not sure if only one or both matter (I suspect it is opening the chest), but this has avoided rod/demon forged loss for me.

On another note: Once the boss didn't drop anything. Fought a champ there right after and got demon forged from that chest.
Resden
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Resden »

This happened again with me and bloody i got my weapon from the random chest and he got nothing at all so we killed boss he still got nothing but it took his yellow rod we killed more things to spawn a normal chest just in case and he still got nothing.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nosh »

Not sure if you can do two at a time... we always went one at a time.