Lost use of Slaad/Golem/Bone Golem

Report any bugs you find here.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Lost use of Slaad/Golem/Bone Golem

Post by Nosh »

I went to play my sorcerer tonight and attempted to summon my Slaad and I got an error message that only the original owner can use this item (summoning artifact). Tried relogging and logging on my phone, but to no effect. Thought I would try my PM and Wiz and sure enough, can't summon then either. It worked fine last night when my Slaad and I help save Blackstone from outsiders.

Login shows:
PC SAVED ID: (ID#)Nosh
CURRENT: (same ID#)NOSH

Only original owner (same ID# again) can use this item.

Hope next reset fixes this.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost use of Slaad/Golem/Bone Golem

Post by driller »

Nosh is not NOSH, change your account name in the settings.tml back to Nosh.

I am not sure where this in on a phone. But, on a PC it would be in "C:\Users\Nosh\Documents\Neverwinter Nights\settings.tml."
Nosh wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:08 pm I went to play my sorcerer tonight and attempted to summon my Slaad and I got an error message that only the original owner can use this item (summoning artifact). Tried relogging and logging on my phone, but to no effect. Thought I would try my PM and Wiz and sure enough, can't summon then either. It worked fine last night when my Slaad and I help save Blackstone from outsiders.

Login shows:
PC SAVED ID: (ID#)Nosh
CURRENT: (same ID#)NOSH

Only original owner (same ID# again) can use this item.

Hope next reset fixes this.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nosh »

Thanks. That seems to have worked. I'll check my settings at home but I swear I've been playing with NOSH this while time. Have caps always mattered or has this been recent?

Thanks again.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It has always mattered.
Nosh wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:00 am Thanks. That seems to have worked. I'll check my settings at home but I swear I've been playing with NOSH this while time. Have caps always mattered or has this been recent?

Thanks again.