changes in loot?

Report any bugs you find here.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Re: changes in loot?

Post by sergeil »

I think, loot is the same, but server became bigger and part of existing expensive loot is distributed to new locations. Because much part of new locations are epic, high difficulty places, loot there is accessible only for high level teams.

In fact, level 40 is still able to earn expensive loot solo. Personally, I do not found any issues to earn money. But high quality expensive things I prefer to use as basic item for crafting instead to sale it.

But I'm agree, that quantity of valuable items per square meter became less.

IMHO, It is not issue for low level, because they can't use it and can't sale it for reasonable price. Also, it is not issue for high level, who can grinding safe in medium difficulty places.

There is yet another part what is very interesting and useful. Thanks to scroll portals and small RP, low level became able to reach places, what were accessible for them only after series of quests.
Calesimundrel
Knight
Knight

Post by Calesimundrel »

sergeil wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:14 am I think, loot is the same, but server became bigger and part of existing expensive loot is distributed to new locations. Because much part of new locations are epic, high difficulty places, loot there is accessible only for high level teams.

In fact, level 40 is still able to earn expensive loot solo. Personally, I do not found any issues to earn money. But high quality expensive things I prefer to use as basic item for crafting instead to sale it.

But I'm agree, that quantity of valuable items per square meter became less.

IMHO, It is not issue for low level, because they can't use it and can't sale it for reasonable price. Also, it is not issue for high level, who can grinding safe in medium difficulty places.

There is yet another part what is very interesting and useful. Thanks to scroll portals and small RP, low level became able to reach places, what were accessible for them only after series of quests.
Is not a thing of becoming rich grinding.
Loot is the same. Only that new items appear on them
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Calesimundrel wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:47 pm
sergeil wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:31 pm As for me, the loot is enough rich ... I see no reason to complain.
:P
just wanted to know if item where taken out or swap, in this case driller add more items, thats it
Hmm ... Is it really that important? The world grows and develops
PS: Folk wisdom: it is impossible to enter the same river twice ...
Calesimundrel
Knight
Knight

Post by Calesimundrel »

sergeil wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:53 pm
sergeil wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:31 pm As for me, the loot is enough rich ... I see no reason to complain.
just wanted to know if item where taken out or swap, in this case driller add more items, thats it
Hmm ... Is it really that important? The world grows and develops
PS: Folk wisdom: it is impossible to enter the same river twice ...
i think you mean no man ever steps in the same river twice
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Maybe the Driller will answer ... or not ... In fact, it's just his good will. World is in permanent changing...
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Calesimundrel wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:54 pm i think you mean no man ever steps in the same river twice
Yes, you are right. I just try to translate it from my language... So, it can looks so different.

PS: As far as I remember, many years ago the sun was shining better, the grass was greener and the girls looked at me with much more interest. But everything has changed.
:-)