Bugged Character?

Report any bugs you find here.
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Bugged Character?

Post by Lilia »

Hi Driller,

Ever since the server update/upgrade, I am no longer able to log in one of my mules. The login is Lilia3 File is Storage 2.

When I have tried to log this one in, I get the NWN music, but a totally black screen.

Since the server was updated quite a few of my characters, on different logins has done the same thing, but eventually loaded. And I think this might be the reason the server is resetting when this happens. This is very much like a very old bug, from a long time ago, where a Character that was carrying a lot of items, lagged the server on login to the point it would crash.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bugged Character?

Post by driller »

I will fix this(I hope), after the 6pm reset.
Lilia wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:10 pm Hi Driller,

Ever since the server update/upgrade, I am no longer able to log in one of my mules. The login is Lilia3 File is Storage 2.

When I have tried to log this one in, I get the NWN music, but a totally black screen.

Since the server was updated quite a few of my characters, on different logins has done the same thing, but eventually loaded. And I think this might be the reason the server is resetting when this happens. This is very much like a very old bug, from a long time ago, where a Character that was carrying a lot of items, lagged the server on login to the point it would crash.
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Re: Bugged Character?

Post by Lilia »

Thanks Driller, everything appears to be fine now