iPhone XS Max bug for first Shrine?

Report any bugs you find here.
Elvierian
Commoner
Commoner

iPhone XS Max bug for first Shrine?

Post by Elvierian »

Hello everyone, I’m playing on my IPhone XS and I am unable to complete the first Shrine. I believe my tapping on the stone at the end of the dungeon is registering as a mouse click. So when I complete the second Shrine and tap on the stone at the end, I get a message stating I need to complete the previous Shrines. Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong? If anything? I’m killing all the Mobs that spawn in the Shrine. I’ve even put skill points into disable traps and pick locks on my vanilla Ranger for the two trapped chests in the first Shrine. I thought perhaps the two chests needed to be open I order to complete the dungeon. Any help would be much appreciated.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: iPhone XS Max bug for first Shrine?

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Opening or disarming any chests along your route is not a requirement for completing any of the shrines... I have once upon a time gone invisible all the way to the end room stone and been able to complete a shrine without any engagement with mobs or dealing with any chests ... It is more likely your issue is with Beamdog and using an iphone to play here... But Driller may come up with a work around if he has the available time just guess you have to be patient with that...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: iPhone XS Max bug for first Shrine?

Post by driller »

What does your journal say about the shrine quests?
Elvierian wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:12 am Hello everyone, I’m playing on my IPhone XS and I am unable to complete the first Shrine. I believe my tapping on the stone at the end of the dungeon is registering as a mouse click. So when I complete the second Shrine and tap on the stone at the end, I get a message stating I need to complete the previous Shrines. Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong? If anything? I’m killing all the Mobs that spawn in the Shrine. I’ve even put skill points into disable traps and pick locks on my vanilla Ranger for the two trapped chests in the first Shrine. I thought perhaps the two chests needed to be open I order to complete the dungeon. Any help would be much appreciated.