Blackstone Unterwerks

Report any bugs you find here.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Blackstone Unterwerks

Post by Yunim »

I tried the Blackstone Unterwerks stronghold recently and noticed a couple of bugs with it.

Mercenary Sorceror's don't do anything after becoming invisible except cast defensive spells (like Spell Mantle). The AI didn't cast any offensive spells after becoming invisible, which is a problem since that's one of the first spells it casts and is one of it's autobuff spells.

Two bosses (Jurgen The Untermeister) spawned instead of one.

This is a suggestion rather than a bug, but I think the XP for all of the normal mobs should be increased slightly. I did the stronghold at level 9/10 and the mobs only gave 50-150 XP except for the boss/miniboss/sorcerers which gave 450-600 XP. I think the normal mobs should give about 100 more XP than they currently do, especially since they hit harder than other mobs which give better XP at that level.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Blackstone Unterwerks

Post by driller »

All of this has been fixed except the AI.
Yunim wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:51 am I tried the Blackstone Unterwerks stronghold recently and noticed a couple of bugs with it.

Mercenary Sorceror's don't do anything after becoming invisible except cast defensive spells (like Spell Mantle). The AI didn't cast any offensive spells after becoming invisible, which is a problem since that's one of the first spells it casts and is one of it's autobuff spells.

Two bosses (Jurgen The Untermeister) spawn
ed instead of one.

This is a suggestion rather than a bug, but I think the XP for all of the normal mobs should be increased slightly. I did the stronghold at level 9/10 and the mobs only gave 50-150 XP except for the boss/miniboss/sorcerers which gave 450-600 XP. I think the normal mobs should give about 100 more XP than they currently do, especially since they hit harder than other mobs which give better XP at that level.