Thieve’s Guild - Broken Blood Knives Quest

Report any bugs you find here.
Vastator
Commoner
Commoner

Thieve’s Guild - Broken Blood Knives Quest

Post by Vastator »

Hello - there is supposed to be a secret entrance behind the store. I picked the lock on the door, opened it, but there is no transition to move into the building. Stuck at the moment and unable to advance the quest. It’s the first for the guild.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thieve’s Guild - Broken Blood Knives Quest

Post by driller »

It looks ok. I added debug code to the door so I can see what's going on the next time you click it. This will be in after the reset at 6:00pm EDT.
Vastator wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:06 pm Hello - there is supposed to be a secret entrance behind the store. I picked the lock on the door, opened it, but there is no transition to move into the building. Stuck at the moment and unable to advance the quest. It’s the first for the guild.
Vastator
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Vastator »

Thanks, Driller. I really appreciate your quick response. Just as an aside, I am new to Blackstone and wanted to say thank you for creating such an amazing world for all of us to live in with part of our virtual lives. Especially in challenging times like now, it is really great to find a place to get lost and forget about the real world for a while.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Your welcome.
Vastator wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:13 pm Thanks, Driller. I really appreciate your quick response. Just as an aside, I am new to Blackstone and wanted to say thank you for creating such an amazing world for all of us to live in with part of our virtual lives. Especially in challenging times like now, it is really great to find a place to get lost and forget about the real world for a while.
Vastator
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Vastator »

I just logged in and tried the door again. It’s the metal door behind Gruther’s Gear and along the wall. There is a little shingle hanging. At least that’s where I think the hidden entrance is supposed to be. It still isn’t working so just letting you know I tried it. Thanks again for the help.