Teleport Stones Not Working

Report any bugs you find here.
Dex
Commoner
Commoner

Teleport Stones Not Working

Post by Dex »

I just started playing the server again after several months and noticed that none of the teleport stones are working for me. I’ve seen other players interact with them, but I can’t even see the stones on the pad in town. I’ve tried waiting for resets and re-logging with different rooms and it has not helped. I’ve even re-installed the game to be sure nothing was corrupt. Is this happening to anyone else? I’m getting a little tired of having to run everywhere 😋
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teleport Stones Not Working

Post by driller »

This is because your NWN is not the latest version. If you can update, if not, type /waygate while standing on the pad.

Dex wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:02 am I just started playing the server again after several months and noticed that none of the teleport stones are working for me. I’ve seen other players interact with them, but I can’t even see the stones on the pad in town. I’ve tried waiting for resets and re-logging with different rooms and it has not helped. I’ve even re-installed the game to be sure nothing was corrupt. Is this happening to anyone else? I’m getting a little tired of having to run everywhere 😋
Dex
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Teleport Stones Not Working

Post by Dex »

Just tried the /waygate and it worked. Thanks!!