Legendary enchantment stone bug

Report any bugs you find here.
Marbs
Commoner
Commoner

Legendary enchantment stone bug

Post by Marbs »

When I try to use a Legendary enchantment stone on a weapon it says “this item must be found and cannot be a DM reward”
However I ‘found it’ following killing some creature in a DM event, it wasn’t actually handed to me by a DM.

As some back ground, after my first character received the item I transferred it to my other character to craft with. This is when I first got the error message.
I then transferred it back to the original character and tried to use it again, and got the same message
Tanashillia
Redmask
Silverfox
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legendary enchantment stone bug

Post by driller »

The DM must have placed it on the creature without knowing about the requirements. Legendary enchantment stones never drop and have to be created by upgrading lower level stones using an artifact found on one of the Quest bosses.
Marbs wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:22 pm When I try to use a Legendary enchantment stone on a weapon it says “this item must be found and cannot be a DM reward”
However I ‘found it’ following killing some creature in a DM event, it wasn’t actually handed to me by a DM.

As some back ground, after my first character received the item I transferred it to my other character to craft with. This is when I first got the error message.
I then transferred it back to the original character and tried to use it again, and got the same message
Smoochie
Baron
Baron

Post by Smoochie »

Abi drops to his knees holding a worthless stone with tears in his eyes....

"Blast you Agnar...are yee happy now?...yee have brought me to meh knees"
Ryn Wildcat - Aspiring Crafter.
Song Lu - Punchy McPunchalot
Abi Blackborn - Dwarven Painstaker
Sun Flower - The Caregiver
Oni Hikikomori - The Lost
Joan - Queen of the Horde
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Keep it you never know how useful it maybe in the future ..
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Post by Beezlebub »

driller wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:39 pm The DM must have placed it on the creature without knowing about the requirements. Legendary enchantment stones never drop and have to be created by upgrading lower level stones using an artifact found on one of the Quest bosses.
Marbs wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:22 pm When I try to use a Legendary enchantment stone on a weapon it says “this item must be found and cannot be a DM reward”

lower level stones all the white stones = legendary or keep throw white stones till it upgrades to the legendary one eventually?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You can upgrade the stones by using a special artifact acquired in game.
Beezlebub wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:16 am
driller wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:39 pm The DM must have placed it on the creature without knowing about the requirements. Legendary enchantment stones never drop and have to be created by upgrading lower level stones using an artifact found on one of the Quest bosses.

lower level stones all the white stones = legendary or keep throw white stones till it upgrades to the legendary one eventually?
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Post by Beezlebub »

driller wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 am You can upgrade the stones by using a special artifact acquired in game.
Beezlebub wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:16 am

yeah the Magic stone from MIstvale Cleric/wiz boss? which is really a Cleric in wizards clothing. he cast Emplosion forsure lol