Waste: Forgotten Tomb

Report any bugs you find here.
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Waste: Forgotten Tomb

Post by Roland Deschain »

(Reposting and editing this from another topic)

The spawns in the Forgotten tomb seem off. Farmed for a very long time a few nights ago and only 2 skeletons were respawning per visit after the initial visit per reset. I farmed for hours and had maybe 1 drop other than the chest already in the zone. This was with 2 luck stones.

Edit: Farmed the forgotten tomb again. First run was a full tomb, after that it was back to 2 skeletons being up at a time. My guess is that I was the first person in there since reset which is why the tomb was full. So spawns are fine but respawns are off maybe?

Edit 2: Logged off for hours but didn't let a reset happen between tests. Respawns were still very off compared to other zones and how this zone feels after a server reset.
Also, a level 40 character is only getting 4xp per kill in that zone. Will that cause the drop rates on the parts to be lower? If yes could the mobs CR level be increased with higher levels in mind?
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Waste: Forgotten Tomb

Post by driller »

The spawns will be fixed after the reset. Regarding the CR, this area isn't designed for level 40 characters, it's CR level is in line the with Act it is in.

Roland Deschain wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:15 am (Reposting and editing this from another topic)

The spawns in the Forgotten tomb seem off. Farmed for a very long time a few nights ago and only 2 skeletons were respawning per visit after the initial visit per reset. I farmed for hours and had maybe 1 drop other than the chest already in the zone. This was with 2 luck stones.

Edit: Farmed the forgotten tomb again. First run was a full tomb, after that it was back to 2 skeletons being up at a time. My guess is that I was the first person in there since reset which is why the tomb was full. So spawns are fine but respawns are off maybe?

Edit 2: Logged off for hours but didn't let a reset happen between tests. Respawns were still very off compared to other zones and how this zone feels after a server reset.
Also, a level 40 character is only getting 4xp per kill in that zone. Will that cause the drop rates on the parts to be lower? If yes could the mobs CR level be increased with higher levels in mind?
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Re: Waste: Forgotten Tomb

Post by Roland Deschain »

Awesome, thanks. I thought I read somewhere it was intended for high level players. My bad.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya