Dragon key and dragon in Lost City bugged

Report any bugs you find here.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Dragon key and dragon in Lost City bugged

Post by Cornflower »

I think there's something wrong with the new dragon key and the dragon in the Lost City. Yesterday I think I was first in after the reset (all the doors were closed), but anyway, I couldn't get through the door on lvl 3, it asked for a key. I backtracked, found the Dragon Chest, found the Dragon key, went down to the dragon. Found no dragon, but a statue. The statue exchanged my key for a live dragon and disappeared. I went back to find a new key so I could kill the dragon again, but neither key nor dragon seemed to respawn. Not for me, nor for my party mates.

Today, I went in again with another toon. Found no Dragon Chest, but there was an invisible object with pop-up text "Dragon Chest", when i clicked on it it opened a chest/shop but no key. I thought, oh, well, went to the door, but couldn't get through since I had no key.

So, I guess it's broken.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dragon key and dragon in Lost City bugged

Post by driller »

I am probably just going to redo this. The Dragon rewards are pretty good. The ideal of just sitting there waiting to get them isn't.

I will either turn the entire dungeon into a one shot instance or jump everyone outside on death of the Dragon.
Cornflower wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:36 am I think there's something wrong with the new dragon key and the dragon in the Lost City. Yesterday I think I was first in after the reset (all the doors were closed), but anyway, I couldn't get through the door on lvl 3, it asked for a key. I backtracked, found the Dragon Chest, found the Dragon key, went down to the dragon. Found no dragon, but a statue. The statue exchanged my key for a live dragon and disappeared. I went back to find a new key so I could kill the dragon again, but neither key nor dragon seemed to respawn. Not for me, nor for my party mates.

Today, I went in again with another toon. Found no Dragon Chest, but there was an invisible object with pop-up text "Dragon Chest", when i clicked on it it opened a chest/shop but no key. I thought, oh, well, went to the door, but couldn't get through since I had no key.

So, I guess it's broken.