Prismatic stone

Report any bugs you find here.
Snowkat
Knight
Knight

Prismatic stone

Post by Snowkat »

I was forging a sword this morning, I should of stopped here, I used the level requirement tool, which told me item level was 1, and began crafting. Ended up level 46 sword, and level requirement tool still told me 1, oh well so I threw in 2 stones to wipe off effects, stones went first time around, sword level dropped to 44 and no changes happened. Round 2 threw in 2 more stones and now they are not compatible with multiple attempts and effects to be removed. Hangs the exceptional sword up on the mantel.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Prismatic stone

Post by Cornflower »

I also learned the hard way that sometimes you can over-enchant an item.
The best way is to build the item in the toolset first, then you know exactly what you can forge or not.
It's not hard to figure out how to do that. I mean, I figured it out... :-)
On my computer, the shortcut to the toolset is:
"E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Neverwinter Nights\bin\win32\nwtoolset.exe"
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

can also start the toolset from the steam library, start the game there, it will open 3 options how to start the game, normal, dm, toolset
or use a level up server and build the gears on there.
2 good options to not waste hard earned forge stones+

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

How did you know what the level of the weapon was if the level requirement tool didn't work?

Also, the forge should not allow you to make a weapon over 40 anyways. Obviously, something is not working right.

I need to see this weapon so I can understand what happened.
Snowkat wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:00 am I was forging a sword this morning, I should of stopped here, I used the level requirement tool, which told me item level was 1, and began crafting. Ended up level 46 sword, and level requirement tool still told me 1, oh well so I threw in 2 stones to wipe off effects, stones went first time around, sword level dropped to 44 and no changes happened. Round 2 threw in 2 more stones and now they are not compatible with multiple attempts and effects to be removed. Hangs the exceptional sword up on the mantel.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

we have lev 40 toons max. so if something is over 40, it will say the same as under 40, level requirement level ** to use.
if the widget detect the item as lev1, so will the forge, happened to me before.
true the forge won't allow to put ab or eb if it over forge it, but i had others stones fit in before, but that was a long time ago.
i personally made a lev56 weapon a short while back but i was careless and it's was not the forge fault, added legendary stone to a lev40 weapon instead of the lev20 or so weapon beside it and rolled the maximum effects on it 3x **d**.....yeah, it did look really pretty tho... :lol:

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Snowkat
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowkat »

I couldn't see level of weapon until I used the transfer shelf, then on my other character it was intended for it showed up to be lvl 46, transferred back to my crafter again and tried to begin fixing. Sitting on my crafter Trixie Tarmalune, it is a legendary bastard sword. I craft alot and use the requirement tool, it all seemed odd.