Snake Cult bug.

Report any bugs you find here.
woolcoxm
Commoner
Commoner

Snake Cult bug.

Post by woolcoxm »

i have a pet and i teleport through the doorway to next area, but pet stays in the first area causing me to lose pet till i rest again. this happened with the guy that i got from the fate shrine as well, he got stuck with my pet, and was permanently stuck till i left the dungeon.

the quest gives no indication that it is complete either, just stays on the section that you get from warden. i thought i had missed something, so i ended up running the dungeon a few times, till i gave up and went back to warden, quest was complete but didnt update stating otherwise, causing me to think i had missed something.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Snake Cult bug.

Post by driller »

I will look at it.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I have added a check to help with the summons not following.

I cannot find anything wrong with the quest, it works every time for me.

After you complete the objective in the Snake cult, the quest journal will not update until after you go back to the Warden and deliver your proof of the deed.

woolcoxm wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:09 pm i have a pet and i teleport through the doorway to next area, but pet stays in the first area causing me to lose pet till i rest again. this happened with the guy that i got from the fate shrine as well, he got stuck with my pet, and was permanently stuck till i left the dungeon.

the quest gives no indication that it is complete either, just stays on the section that you get from warden. i thought i had missed something, so i ended up running the dungeon a few times, till i gave up and went back to warden, quest was complete but didnt update stating otherwise, causing me to think i had missed something.
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Post by Sorcy Sid »

Thank you. That was so annoying. I think it occurs in another area to. I shall report it when I find it.
driller wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:02 am I have added a check to help with the summons not following.
Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

There is still an issue, on level 1 - mainly if you have a follower from a fate shrine.
At the end of the first zone where you have to avoid the guards, there is a door portal to the next little area (on the map its a little blue oblong).
The follower will not pass through that. The summons sometimes gets stuck, although if you manage to rest you can always unsummon & resummons, but the follower remains behind.
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.