Great community

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sleepypanda
Commoner
Commoner

Great community

Post by Sleepypanda »

Good day and well met!

I play Talis Pendragorian on the server and just wanted to thank the pros that carried me through my first raids lastnight, we did the Drillers keep beast and some devil one must kill 3 times before it takes the hint.

Cant remember all the names but hopefully they'll remember reviving me (plenty of times) and feel warmed by my gratitude.

Cheers!
bthorns
Baron
Baron

Re: Great community

Post by bthorns »

I remember my first times, and dying so much lol.

Glad to hear you have seen some raiding!!
Arithor
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Great community

Post by Arithor »

Sleepypanda wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:27 am Good day and well met!

I play Talis Pendragorian on the server and just wanted to thank the pros that carried me through my first raids lastnight, we did the Drillers keep beast and some devil one must kill 3 times before it takes the hint.

Cant remember all the names but hopefully they'll remember reviving me (plenty of times) and feel warmed by my gratitude.

Cheers!
Hey Talis, I am newer to the server roughly a month but I was in the raids last night with you! I agree and welcome to the server, there are great people to venture out with and many are very helpful as well!

If you are looking for a group there is a town crier by the Blackstone keep gate that will announce your level and that you are looking for a group! It is hit or miss whether people message you or come to meet you but it is worth trying if you want a pickup group.
~-Characters-
Naga Brightsteel
Naga Kalus
Naga Kalil
Naga McHorden
Naga Asen
Naga Felher
Naga Craftin