Sorcerer Slaad pieces trouble

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
bthorns
Baron
Baron

Sorcerer Slaad pieces trouble

Post by bthorns »

I will preface this post with the fact that I am new to the server :)

I read the threads I could find about summoning a Slaad. I found a book and two parts then things just stopped dropping. I have not had an item drop at all. I am currently level 22 and unable to kill monsters past the first Waste zone. I have a wizard and he was littered with golem parts.

Is there some sort of nerf to the sorcerer parts? I have tried all of the Outsiders I can think of (that I can kill).
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sorcerer Slaad pieces trouble

Post by driller »

As long as your a Sorceror, any Outsider should have a good chance of dropping parts.
bthorns wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:14 pm I will preface this post with the fact that I am new to the server :)

I read the threads I could find about summoning a Slaad. I found a book and two parts then things just stopped dropping. I have not had an item drop at all. I am currently level 22 and unable to kill monsters past the first Waste zone. I have a wizard and he was littered with golem parts.

Is there some sort of nerf to the sorcerer parts? I have tried all of the Outsiders I can think of (that I can kill).
bthorns
Baron
Baron

Post by bthorns »

Ahh yeah, Sorcerer for sure. I have killed so many...maybe its bugged for me or something. Quite frustrating when I compare it to my wizard experience. A suggestion was made to me to delevel, get to 14 and farm the Rakshasa for multiple sets. I almost did, but it looked like an amazing amount of trouble.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

There is no level restriction to a part dropping.
bthorns wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:49 pm Ahh yeah, Sorcerer for sure. I have killed so many...maybe its bugged for me or something. Quite frustrating when I compare it to my wizard experience. A suggestion was made to me to delevel, get to 14 and farm the Rakshasa for multiple sets. I almost did, but it looked like an amazing amount of trouble.
upabob
Knight
Knight

Post by upabob »

You just have to keep grinding. It's the same for wizard golems. It can be brutal, but all the parts will eventually drop. I've built three so far, and I've almost got enough spare parts for two more.

Just have to keep after it. It's worth it.
Laocoon
Priam
Alviss
Hector
Drelm
Molin
(if it's related to the Iliad, it's probably me)
BlackGate.com - World Fantasy Award-winning website
Fantasy, SciFi, RPG, Gaming, Horror, Mystery - swing on by.