Starting quest

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Starting quest

Post by Beezlebub »

I went from win7 to win10 and lost all my progress in quest/questlines. how do i start up Shrine quest again?
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Re: Starting quest

Post by sergeil »

Beezlebub wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:10 pm I went from win7 to win10 and lost all my progress in quest/questlines. how do i start up Shrine quest again?
You can only lose your progress if you lost your character and created a new one. This is only possible if you change the game key.
Well, you can go to first shrine and use word of power 'LIE' to open it.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Post by Beezlebub »

sergeil wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:51 am
Beezlebub wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:10 pm I went from win7 to win10 and lost all my progress in quest/questlines. how do i start up Shrine quest again?
You can only lose your progress if you lost your character and created a new one. This is only possible if you change the game key.
Well, you can go to first shrine and use word of power 'LIE' to open it.
no this is not true just to start it. when you have a NEW character or a rebuild character you lose everthing. if not you lose everthing on a new PC/new install game. so this is why im asking how do i start shrine quest. do i talk to the person on the boat? i did and nothing happen,talk to foxmore/warden only gave main questline for individual set. no extra one that opened up only can get this quest on a new/rebuild toon but if i have a new/rebuild toon and i had a Nwn Wipe how do i get it to start myself. LIE just to open is just a key not a quest starter.
Catopillar
Baron
Baron

Post by Catopillar »

Do you have completed quests?
Did you do any of the shrines with that character before reinstall? My guess would be on the same shrine as before. You may try redoing that shrine or the one before.

This can happen if you change the account name, or make a character with same name on same account.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Post by Beezlebub »

not sure but i will do 1-3+ again...but im sure it said @ 2 you have never done do shrine 1 ..i go to shrine 1 and yet it does'nt give me the quest exp/finish im not even an outsider.
Calesimundrel
Knight
Knight

Post by Calesimundrel »

You are using another account name. That is why reset your quests