CEP off workshop 2.65

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

CEP off workshop 2.65

Post by Beezlebub »

there any good reason to download it im still able to play nwn EE with the server of BSK. no real issues other then me on win7 with double transition bug that keeps happening...even if i redownloaded to a new drive..
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: CEP off workshop 2.65

Post by SkyBlues87 »

CEP 2.65 should not effect you ability to play at BSK at all it is just not currently being used here that may change but at the moment I would say not any time soon...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Post by Beezlebub »

SkyBlues87 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:46 am CEP 2.65 should not effect you ability to play at BSK at all it is just not currently being used here that may change but at the moment I would say not any time soon...
with this in mind anyone get a bug where your playing but you dont seem to move correctly like tooltips are missing/action on screen does'nt look like its doing something but you are....just your screen is not telling you what your visually seeing... 570rx amd gfx win7 if anyone was asking i assume you guys might have 3-5 year old gfx not like this junk?
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Usually CEP is NOT necessary.

If you are playing on a server that does not use CEP, such as BSK, you do not need it.
If you are playing on a server that provides nwsync, you do not need CEP. If this server requires CEP functionality, it will be automatically downloaded and stored in the nwsync database for that server.

Well, you may need CEP if you are playing on a server that does not support nwsync but uses CEP (very rare, but can be).
Another case - you are developing modules for NWN with using CEP extensions.