Starting off

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Starting off

Post by Beezlebub »

To all the new adventures in blackstone keep.
1 talk to Bathe in the foutain found near the warden's keep,
2 talk to foxmoore the wizard in his keep.
3. talk to the warden to start off on your first quest ever.The kobolts located north of blackstone keep and east in a small cave. but before you head off.
4 neart north dodge all those unsightly undead. take Skara Brae.BE SURE!!!to take the way gate. North again till your in dark forest.North till you meet up with some old people and they have a hard quest.
5 take the way gate to get you should have 3 warp gates by now head east till you find a Darkfire shrine that will be your first thing to do before you go off adventuring 1D6 damage of fire i belive. now back to Kobolds. and any quest you have picked up @ blackstone keep. make sure you take all the quest the warden has to give you till your at the quest where he gives you a pixie vendor to unload all your finding to him she gives the best GP per item till about 35k gold thats her hard cap. By now you should be around 5+ and having a great time in blackstone. I hope this concludes my Introduction of the Keep. Have a fair journey and potions on hand you're going to need it Adventurer...
sincerely,
You're neighborhood wanderer