craft item/armour

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

craft item/armour

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Just a mention here but there seems to be a general lack of items with the craft armour skill bonuses there are enough craft weapon items around but not the former seems this is somewhat lacking... Is this intentional or is there something missing in the loot tables or at those places that produce random wears ?
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Catopillar
Baron
Baron

Re: craft item/armour

Post by Catopillar »

Not that I am aware of. There is an item with both. You don’t actually need anything but that item and a certain build at level 40 to get the most out of crafting.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Nothing except those hammers offers anything in the way of craft armour... Am asking about other items that could give bonuses to craft armour there is plent of items from bracers, boots, rings, ammy's, even cloaks that give weapon craft bonuses but none have I seen that have craft armour on any of those... Am already using my crafter wiz 32/bard 8 with 50 INT and still only getting a +3 Stat on say a ring used to before get a +4 stat crafting skills maxed out with focuses both basic and epic bard song used can push weapon crafting to 84/85 bith armour lags way behind at 72/73 ...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Smoochie
Baron
Baron

Post by Smoochie »

i have found very few items that offer additional stats to crafting, but you are more than welcome to see what i have. message me in game and ill see what i can do to help you out,
Ryn Wildcat - Aspiring Crafter.
Song Lu - Punchy McPunchalot
Abi Blackborn - Dwarven Painstaker
Sun Flower - The Caregiver
Oni Hikikomori - The Lost
Joan - Queen of the Horde
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

You should have 76 (43 Ranks + 20 INT + 13 Feats) CA/CW before any skill bonuses, so you might want to consider rebuilding your crafter.

There are light hammers that add +3 CA/CW and random items that add either +3 CA or +3 CW. You only need 80 CA and 80 CW, so two light hammers or 4 random items will allow you to hit that.