the cube ?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

the cube ?

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Am considering making an bardis AA character and am wondering is it still possible to craft the cube and its activator at the forge ? Also if so then is the recipe the same as it was years ago ?
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: the cube ?

Post by Mask-inc »

Follow Foxmore quest line, you'll get one, no need to craft it now.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

I am aware of the quest line and which quest results in acquiring it, I just want to craft one I recall the old menu/ingrediants.... I always seem to have a buggy one from the quest line... Even though it is supposed to be better version in that it does upto 3 stacks of arrows a time... I really want the craftable one as I found in the distant past it was more realiable... I have tried the quest line one already and found it as buggy as it ever was... Particularly when adding either the first or the third socket sometimes both it swallows your socket and nothing is applied...

All I want to know is that the craftable version is still in the game ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Put in five stacks for ammo, add a socket gem. It should work without issue.
SkyBlues87 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:31 am I am aware of the quest line and which quest results in acquiring it, I just want to craft one I recall the old menu/ingrediants.... I always seem to have a buggy one from the quest line... Even though it is supposed to be better version in that it does upto 3 stacks of arrows a time... I really want the craftable one as I found in the distant past it was more realiable... I have tried the quest line one already and found it as buggy as it ever was... Particularly when adding either the first or the third socket sometimes both it swallows your socket and nothing is applied...

All I want to know is that the craftable version is still in the game ...
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

As a result of wasting 3 forges stones and an magic bag trying to craft the old version of the cube, which failed to produce either the activater or the cube... I then tried this new version only to find it is nerfed in that you only get to put one enchantmant on a bunch of arrows okay its 1d 10 and 5 bundles it is not worth the effort the old one i could enchant the arrows 3 times and that would not matter what enchantment was already on the a bunch of arrows... I would years back buy divine arrows and/or magic arrows then add a mix of fire acid and sonic for example and end up with near 300 arrows with 4 types of damage on them all be it each id 6...

I guess my plans to build a Bardic Shadow Sniper are dashed forever ... I will not bother with this new version for an archer of any type it has just made the AA class redundant as an option on BSK.... Less someone can convince Driller maybe to all people to craft the old version of the cube...