Frost Giant King ?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Frost Giant King ?

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Am asking for additional clues about the access to the door at the end of the frost fortress... Am not sure if there is a key or whether the missing eye on the statue aside the door is the key... Been talking to a few others about this but am none the wiser nor indeed are those others... Going through the ground floor maze over and over again exploring every nook and cranny every wall killing like 30+ generals ... Nothing ...

I mean I have gone in there with a character that has like 35 search/spot on a level 24 character and still no luck... Is it level specific find for instance ?

This is actually worse than the guardian to Akon's shop to find, am not asking for it appear in anyway easier but if you could give some direction to what someone should be looking for to get the key or the eye it would be helpful...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Stabbath
Knight
Knight

Re: Frost Giant King ?

Post by Stabbath »

wondering the same. I tried putting a blue craft gem in the eye (and others). There is a use option on the statue, plus one that can be accessed on gem. Neither worked. I also tried an eye of a Renderer (think they are called that). Nothing. If this is something unfinished, I'd like to know so I don't waste more time on trying to figure it out. Thanks.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Frost Giant King ?

Post by driller »

This is an entrance to a raid. You don't want to enter it without a large level 40 party with fully forged gear.