Secret area in keep

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Dcordle
Commoner
Commoner

Secret area in keep

Post by Dcordle »

I accessed a room behind the keep wall that has a mirror in it. I clicked on the mirror and got a message but I can't figure out how to get past the mirror into the area with the floating head.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: Secret area in keep

Post by SkyBlues87 »

You really don't want to go in through that mirror alone I just say that much as to do more would be considered a spoiler... The area beyond really needs a party of experienced level 40's at least 6 maybe 8 or more depending on the diversity of the party...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Smoochie
Baron
Baron

Post by Smoochie »

im game. lol. set a date and time
Ryn Wildcat - Aspiring Crafter.
Song Lu - Punchy McPunchalot
Abi Blackborn - Dwarven Painstaker
Sun Flower - The Caregiver
Oni Hikikomori - The Lost
Joan - Queen of the Horde
Dcordle
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dcordle »

I have a group 38 to 32 evel. We will hold off going but how do you get past the mirror? I clicked on it and nothing happened.

SkyBlues87 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:09 am You really don't want to go in through that mirror alone I just say that much as to do more would be considered a spoiler... The area beyond really needs a party of experienced level 40's at least 6 maybe 8 or more depending on the diversity of the party...
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Been so long ago I am failing to recall myself, its like 12 years ago ... perhaps the likes of Mask you might want to private message as to post here would be too much of spoiler as I said before...
Where there is a will there will be a way...