Player Guilds

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Smoochie
Baron
Baron

Player Guilds

Post by Smoochie »

So to be throwing out questionnaires here. Are there established player-guilds in Blackstone? or is this not a possibility?
Ryn Wildcat - Aspiring Crafter.
Song Lu - Punchy McPunchalot
Abi Blackborn - Dwarven Painstaker
Sun Flower - The Caregiver
Oni Hikikomori - The Lost
Joan - Queen of the Horde
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Player Guilds

Post by driller »

There were several large player guilds at once, but they lost steam over time as the server population waxed and waned.

If you can get a group together, I can make a guildhall or import one you make if you want.
Smoochie wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:44 am So to be throwing out questionnaires here. Are there established player-guilds in Blackstone? or is this not a possibility?
Smoochie
Baron
Baron

Post by Smoochie »

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! once i get to a certain point, i am going to try and make one. i am going to aim for a good-aligned church guild, unless someone already has one. i don't want to throw more spaghetti on your plate lol, but -if- i do get a church following, it would be nice to have a separate index for guilds. i'll see what i can do within the public cork board when that time comes. thanks again Driller.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

We're still semi-active. Occasionally. We as in "Los Illuminados".

Masc-inc is the Guild Leader, his toon is named Halaster Blackcloak. Approach with caution and humility and you will get lots of help.

My toon in the guild is Alannah McCaffrey, I can help you with forging and stuff during European daytime.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Smoochie
Baron
Baron

Post by Smoochie »

Cornflower wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:03 am We're still semi-active. Occasionally. We as in "Los Illuminados".

Masc-inc is the Guild Leader, his toon is named Halaster Blackcloak. Approach with caution and humility and you will get lots of help.

My toon in the guild is Alannah McCaffrey, I can help you with forging and stuff during European daytime.
I checked out your guild, and it looks like CE and LG toons (never used this word toon before so i hope i am using it correctly) are not permitted :( which means you might kill my LG toon on the spot lol. i was able to read the history of your guild though and its a great write-up, so great job! i'll try not to plagiarize your format too much lol. i would be looking to make more of a bible-thumping guild though, not really in to for items or trade, but just for team work (raid-like). if i can get a guild going, it might be a lot of fun to work together!
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Just asking on this as am wondering if the Shadow Guild still exists, am guessing not but would like to know and that also is the same question for the Fredom guild of Starkston Island ?
Where there is a will there will be a way...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I still have all the old guilds. If anyone wants to get them started again, I have no issue re-adding them. Though some of them would require a bit of work to get back into shape.
SkyBlues87 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:55 pm Just asking on this as am wondering if the Shadow Guild still exists, am guessing not but would like to know and that also is the same question for the Fredom guild of Starkston Island ?
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

be nice to have Mistvale back :wink:
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Dcordle
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dcordle »

I have 5 including myself that get together and play on a regular. Could we form a guild?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Yes you can.
Dcordle wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:59 am I have 5 including myself that get together and play on a regular. Could we form a guild?
Dcordle
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dcordle »

How do we do that?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Make an area for your guild in the toolset or I can do it for you.
Dcordle wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:59 pm How do we do that?
Dcordle
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dcordle »

I am not sure how to do that, could you tell me how or would you mind going a head and setting it up?

driller wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:52 am Make an area for your guild in the toolset or I can do it for you.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What is your guild going to be called and who are the members?
Dcordle wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:19 pm I am not sure how to do that, could you tell me how or would you mind going a head and setting it up?

driller wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:52 am Make an area for your guild in the toolset or I can do it for you.