Coming back?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Coming back?

Post by DM Rendyll »

Okay, so...what are the hoops to jump through to get back up and going? Enhanced Edition? CEP? Other add ons? Also...if I recall...all our chars are now gone?

Thanks. :)
Play by the spirit of the rules, not by the letter of the law.
DM Shimmer
Baron
Baron

Re: Coming back?

Post by DM Shimmer »

Hi Rendyll,

I found it easiest to head to https://store.steampowered.com/about/

This gives the the run down on how this platform works. You can also download Steam there and can also buy your NWN client/connection/login there as well. If I can get up and running, I am sure you will have no problems at all :)
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

I was mainly clarifying what version of the game I needed to get back in, and whether the character vault is kaput. :) More BSK requirements than game requirements.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It just needs Neverwinter Nights EE: Build 8193. The old vault isn't used as it had tons of CEP stuff and I no longer use CEP.
DM Rendyll wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:59 pm I was mainly clarifying what version of the game I needed to get back in, and whether the character vault is kaput. :) More BSK requirements than game requirements.
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

Ahhh...there is the info I needed. Many thanking ewes, Driller. Wife and I are contemplating jumping back in.