Etheral visage ?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Etheral visage ?

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Is this one of the spells that has been increase from 20 to 30 ?

If so could it be possible to show the player base the given attributes from 10th caster level upwards ...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Re: Etheral visage ?

Post by Yunim »

Those increases only apply to damage caps, such as Blade Barrier doing up to 30d6 damage instead of 20d6 damage. Ethereal Visage doesn't scale with level so it shouldn't be any different from vanilla NWN.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Clearly this question is about soaking damage not damage done from likes of blade barrier or other bit back damage... Fine it is vanilla and only at 20 caster levels, I would like to know difinatively not by comparison to a totally different aspect like offensive spells or via weapons and such...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Yunim basically answered your question. See here: https://nwn.fandom.com/wiki/Ethereal_visage
SkyBlues87 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:43 am Clearly this question is about soaking damage not damage done from likes of blade barrier or other bit back damage... Fine it is vanilla and only at 20 caster levels, I would like to know difinatively not by comparison to a totally different aspect like offensive spells or via weapons and such...
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Thanks for the reply is appreciated to know what I could expect using the spell ...