Anyone found Bordermarch?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
AnarchyMouse
Commoner
Commoner

Anyone found Bordermarch?

Post by AnarchyMouse »

My friend and I have been playing on this server for a while and early on a quest asks you to go to Bordermarch, east of ogrewood. We have spent days searching ogrewood and the only thing east of it is the mountains which east of those are the bugbears. We just can't seem to find the person to deliver the quest to. Can anyone help a little bit to get us on our way?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone found Bordermarch?

Post by driller »

Bordermarch is located north of the Frozen Forest(the place with the bugbears).

-driller
AnarchyMouse wrote:My friend and I have been playing on this server for a while and early on a quest asks you to go to Bordermarch, east of ogrewood. We have spent days searching ogrewood and the only thing east of it is the mountains which east of those are the bugbears. We just can't seem to find the person to deliver the quest to. Can anyone help a little bit to get us on our way?
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

You can port there or walk. To walk start in Skara Brae and head ... east. Or turn right as you enter from the Blackstone Road.
AnarchyMouse
Commoner
Commoner

Post by AnarchyMouse »

Thank you, we tried asking someone in game but he just kept killing us. Not a fun night.
warlock
Count
Count

Post by warlock »

AnarchyMouse wrote:Thank you, we tried asking someone in game but he just kept killing us. Not a fun night.
What was his character name?
Blackstone Keep Veteran
AnarchyMouse
Commoner
Commoner

Post by AnarchyMouse »

warlock wrote:
AnarchyMouse wrote:Thank you, we tried asking someone in game but he just kept killing us. Not a fun night.
Hezgin, he's a Sorc I believe. He chases down my friend and I when we are on and kills us usually. He hasn't been on in about a week though (that we know of).
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I looked through the logs, didn't see any reference to this event. I added more logging to track if this happens again.

-driller
AnarchyMouse wrote:
warlock wrote:
Hezgin, he's a Sorc I believe. He chases down my friend and I when we are on and kills us usually. He hasn't been on in about a week though (that we know of).
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

I'll check in now and again to see you he's on or your on or both. I'll get my Level 40, and some help if necessary, and set him straight.
AnarchyMouse
Commoner
Commoner

Post by AnarchyMouse »

He's not on but we are. Thanks, we appreciate the help.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

He is talking about BSK2.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:I'll check in now and again to see you he's on or your on or both. I'll get my Level 40, and some help if necessary, and set him straight.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:He is talking about BSK2.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:I'll check in now and again to see you he's on or your on or both. I'll get my Level 40, and some help if necessary, and set him straight.

Ah, ... Oh well ... thank driller ... BSK1'er only for me.
B_T
Commoner
Commoner

Post by B_T »

[quote="driller"]I looked through the logs, didn't see any reference to this event. I added more logging to track if this happens again.

-driller

I was on the server when the same player went to the pasture and killed two new players (lvls 1 and 3) using a lvl 24 character (i went to the temple and confirmed it by talking to one of the new players). After that he/she immediately logged out. Log on player name is iamtryingtothink.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

He has been banned for the time being.

-driller
B_T wrote:
driller wrote:I looked through the logs, didn't see any reference to this event. I added more logging to track if this happens again.

-driller

I was on the server when the same player went to the pasture and killed two new players (lvls 1 and 3) using a lvl 24 character (i went to the temple and confirmed it by talking to one of the new players). After that he/she immediately logged out. Log on player name is iamtryingtothink.
littonsteve1
Knight
Knight

Post by littonsteve1 »

Thank you for banning that one. My family and I have just recently found BSK and have been playing together. Pretty big turn off when someone of higher levels kills you out of the blue.
TelithaOneEye
Commoner
Commoner

Post by TelithaOneEye »

I also have had trouble finding Bordermarhc. I went to Skarabrae and turned east. Got attacked by lions and then succubi. Found some ogres to the north and a small screen to the east. Where do I go from Skara Brae? Please tell me how many screens. It seems like peole give clues based on location of other things, but I haven't foudn those other things so I'm not finding them.