Fate of BSK1?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Fate of BSK1?

Post by Capt Cliff »

A lot of rumors are flying around. Can we have an offical statement on BSK1's fate?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fate of BSK1?

Post by driller »

As of right now, BSK1 isn't going anywhere.

-driller

Capt Cliff wrote:A lot of rumors are flying around. Can we have an offical statement on BSK1's fate?
Alter Fritz
Baron
Baron

Post by Alter Fritz »

driller wrote:As of right now, BSK1 isn't going anywhere.

-driller
Good to hear!! I realize some people are exploring other games at the moment. But there is still a core of players that frequent BSK. I think BSK 1 still got some life left in it.
Frankenstein doesn't scare me...
Gatt
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Gatt »

*does a happy dance* =D> :unibrow:
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:As of right now, BSK1 isn't going anywhere.

-driller

Capt Cliff wrote:A lot of rumors are flying around. Can we have an offical statement on BSK1's fate?
I kinda figured as much. I posted this to put some peoples fears to rest! Thanks Driller!! =D>
big_bear941
Commoner
Commoner

Post by big_bear941 »

I have been playing on Blackstone keep for many years, at least 4 if i recall correctly. I have had hours of fun, by myself, with real life friends, and new friends made on the server.
After a year hiatus, where my life got so complicated i did not have much time for gaming I came back to BSK. I was sad to see how empty it is now. I remember times when you had to sit and click on the serve hoping someone would log off so you could get in.

:::sigh::: those were the days.

So, i gave in and bought NWN2, AGAIN!!! My ex kept my first copy, which i had diligently preordered and played the very day of its release. I was so disgusted with it I never played it again.
So here I was, i realized NWN1 was dying and I hoped BSK2 was alive and well in NWN2. I was wrong, but I can't blame Driller for being as disgusted with NWN2 as I was.

So this is a good a time as any to thank Driller, for all the hard work and hours must have put into BSK1 & 2. And of course those cookie DMs too, who turn into donkeys and poop random goodies for us. (like Town portal books, and eyes of akon. don't be dirty minded) or follow you around in the form of scarecrows.

I'v had years of fun here. I'm sad that it will eventually end as all things must, and I'll stick with BSK1 till the bitter end.

Thanks Driller!!!

Berto
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

WTF i've been login'n in for the last week and ZERO "old timers" WTF!
come on folks.. i'm itching to to RP and no one in is on..
oh wait correction.. one.. count them.. ONE old timer. is on now
not counting me.
if anyone needs a RP fox to come see Pan..
I got a BSK jones going on...

ttfn

( I miss my old friends)
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
MidnightSyndicate
Baron
Baron

Post by MidnightSyndicate »

Cybermagi wrote:WTF i've been login'n in for the last week and ZERO "old timers" WTF!
come on folks.. i'm itching to to RP and no one in is on..
oh wait correction.. one.. count them.. ONE old timer. is on now
not counting me.
if anyone needs a RP fox to come see Pan..
I got a BSK jones going on...

ttfn

( I miss my old friends)
In all fairness, when I hopped on with Ed you were AFk >.>
We can save this ill-fated race
Who are lost in the ocean of space
Show them the way to reverse their decline
Guide them back on a river of time
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Well you move and everyone goes crazy. Been dealing for the past few months with getting ready to move (selling off about a 4 bedroom house worth of stuff that would of taken several 56' trucks and narrowing it all down to just one 24' truck... ok 30 years worth of stuff sells pretty well at flea markets), packing (try packing about a library and some in a small 24' truck and not have the load shift on ya), moving (the less said the better.... I hate alternators and Virginia) and starting a new job while dealing with the kid (first she wanted to move then does not then wants to then... oh gee there is this new boy who likes me... wash and repeat). Not much time to play games online.

But things are settling down and once I get my DSL or Cable back I'll be around. Still with Orty dead I'll have to play ah.... oh yea that darn ice and fire demoness who can trip over a shadow with a smile. Yep Jazy is still around just trying to get my life in order. So give me another few weeks while I get duct tape to tie up my daughter so she will do her homework... yea right.
The world is a strange place.