MordenKainens Disjunction 1.69 on BSK

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

tropiofCancer
Count
Count

MordenKainens Disjunction 1.69 on BSK

Post by tropiofCancer »

Since 1.69 has came out several spells and spell like effects have changed quite a bit so I have been toying w/ casters on several other servers trying to figure out the changes and found that only on BSK does a Mord completely strip every spell and spell like ability w/o fail .Even spell like abilities from feats are removed ( Divine Might , Wrath , Shadow Evade , etc ) and spells that target weapons like DarkFire . The first Guinnea pig was a version of Jim Jones , cleric lvl 40 against a bard w/ a scroll caster lvl 17 . The Mord stripped him of his Spell Resistance (as it should according to the spell description) every time but all other buffs were left in place , So I log on to BSK and try the same cleric against a rogue w/ a scroll and w/o fail every time every single spell was removed.
Then I go to the NWNWiki to look at Mords and found that some of the spells removed arent even in any dispeling or breach scripts . That said , I was wondering have Mords been altered on BlackStone?
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Re: MordenKainens Disjunction 1.69 on BSK

Post by Axe Madness »

disclaimer: no comas or other things :lol: :lol: :lol: read on at your own risk........

probably was. . . i've noticed some differences not with spells really haven't been doing it enough though the loot is more like it was...few months back alot of heal things and random blank items and master work things fall in mass quantity's though good items have been falling for me to forge stones couple fancy armors and even dragon slippers have landed at my feet under neath the piles of potions bolts rocks heal kits blah blah so no complaints really

a sorcerer is by far most powerful if played right maybe supposed to be like that i know a gun beats a sword i consider a sorcerer to be a gun though a flank jacket can stop small arm fire 8) while that same flank jacket is nothing vs a knife :shock:
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Re: MordenKainens Disjunction 1.69 on BSK

Post by Thanatos »

Axe Madness wrote:disclaimer: no comas or other things :lol: :lol: :lol: read on at your own risk........

probably was. . . i've noticed some differences not with spells really haven't been doing it enough though the loot is more like it was...few months back alot of heal things and random blank items and master work things fall in mass quantity's though good items have been falling for me to forge stones couple fancy armors and even dragon slippers have landed at my feet under neath the piles of potions bolts rocks heal kits blah blah so no complaints really

a sorcerer is by far most powerful if played right maybe supposed to be like that i know a gun beats a sword i consider a sorcerer to be a gun though a flank jacket can stop small arm fire 8) while that same flank jacket is nothing vs a knife :shock:
ugh...I should've listened to the disclaimer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time