Arcane Archer - A Discussion

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Arcane Archer - A Discussion

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ok ... has anybody had success leveling up an arcane archer? I have not tried yet but I have noticed the dam monsters spot you right off when you shoot at them with a ranged weapon. So much for the sniper approach.
Alter Fritz
Baron
Baron

Re: Arcane Archer - A Discussion

Post by Alter Fritz »

//Yes, I have had success making an AA. There are several different builds that can be made and all would have different fighting strategies, but the common strategy with them all would be to shoot and run.
Frankenstein doesn't scare me...
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Non-RP post moved from the RP forum to the General Discussion forum.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

the Bard/AA/SD works very nice on BSK ... if you have the hide gear and know how to Sneak > shoot > hide .... repeat and rinse :shock:

Hordy
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Your right Hordy a Wiz/AA/SD does work ok, I won't get max AA levels ... except in some areas, like the anthill, where people are running around herding monsters!! Everytime I go HIPS the ant chasing me goes after the peep running around the area. :evil:

I need another area to hunt that's as good as the ants. Had problems with my sneaker out there too. The waste beavers, dragons, are tough since they have regen and eat up lots of arrows before you can kill them.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Illithid Central could be a good place to invest in.
ZOMFGOMBIES!