Are you lagging since the latest update? LOOK HERE!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

_Murdock_
Count
Count

Re: Are you lagging since the latest update? LOOK HERE!

Post by _Murdock_ »

DM_eaze wrote:
_Murdock_ wrote:well I found update " VGA Driver nVidea Ver. 7.15.11.5672.zip " date 01/16/2008
Hope it's the one I need, if not can I get in troubles ?

Forgot to mention that I use a NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT.
If you are using a laptop, and windows vista 32bit (most likely):
Download the first driver in this link:

http://tweakforce.com/modules.php?name= ... oad&cid=16

And follow the steps in my first post in this thread. (If you're too lazy, just un-install your current drivers, reboot, and install these -- that's a "quick" way of doing it)
that's what I used before when I told you I intalled something. I will see if things go better once I get online.
Thx for everything anyway, :D
DM_eaze
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_eaze »

_Murdock_ wrote:
DM_eaze wrote:
_Murdock_ wrote:well I found update " VGA Driver nVidea Ver. 7.15.11.5672.zip " date 01/16/2008
Hope it's the one I need, if not can I get in troubles ?

Forgot to mention that I use a NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT.
If you are using a laptop, and windows vista 32bit (most likely):
Download the first driver in this link:

http://tweakforce.com/modules.php?name= ... oad&cid=16

And follow the steps in my first post in this thread. (If you're too lazy, just un-install your current drivers, reboot, and install these -- that's a "quick" way of doing it)
that's what I used before when I told you I intalled something. I will see if things go better once I get online.
Thx for everything anyway, :D
Let me know how it goes.
DM eaze
_Murdock_
Count
Count

Post by _Murdock_ »

Strangely it got worst, freezing so badly that I had to relog. Afther the relog freezing again. At that moment 12 people in game but I think that's not the problem. I downloaded latest drivers from the Acer site going to try to run those hoping all get solved. I let you know how things working afther that. Thx.

Murdock