Changes seen since the 1.69 upgrade

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Pi'el
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Changes seen since the 1.69 upgrade

Post by Pi'el »

Strange that the ants with the standard ant hunting gear do no damage but the shadows and trolls do now. Maybe a bug with the trolls and shadows has been fixed, meaning they do two types of physical attacks.
If I remember correctly, the trolls always did two types of physical attack; Slashing and Piercing...
"Bravery and I are not on intimate terms – my natural curiosity is tempered with caution, thus I've lived long." - Cheshire Cat
MidnightSyndicate
Baron
Baron

Post by MidnightSyndicate »

Pi'el wrote:
Strange that the ants with the standard ant hunting gear do no damage but the shadows and trolls do now. Maybe a bug with the trolls and shadows has been fixed, meaning they do two types of physical attacks.
If I remember correctly, the trolls always did two types of physical attack; Slashing and Piercing...
yeah they did, I remember being able to use a greater sword belt and lend my friend a greater archer and we both took little damage, now neither work.
We can save this ill-fated race
Who are lost in the ocean of space
Show them the way to reverse their decline
Guide them back on a river of time
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

MidnightSyndicate wrote:
Pi'el wrote:
yeah they did, I remember being able to use a greater sword belt and lend my friend a greater archer and we both took little damage, now neither work.
Try combat gloves
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle