CEP 2.1 for patch 1.69

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

CEP 2.1 for patch 1.69

Post by driller »

Full installer - Warning this over 400 megs bigger than the one down below.
http://nwvault.ign.com/fms/Download.php?id=118189

Manual install.
http://nwvault.ign.com/fms/Download.php?id=118186

Thanks,
-driller
Daris
Knight
Knight

Re: CEP 2.1 for patch 1.69

Post by Daris »

any date for the change over?
Marcus.. General Of the Starkson Protectorate
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Hopefully this weekend.

Thanks,
-driller
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

Whats new in 2.1?
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Is CEP 2.1 downward compatible? Or do we have to do 2.1 at the same time we do 1.69?
Arwaine_Sunstar
Knight
Knight

Post by Arwaine_Sunstar »

make sure to back up you hak files becauses cep 2.1 overwrites alot of the cep 2 files not sure how bad that messes things up but i do know it happens
Arwaine_Sunstar
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Does the installer have to be in the NWN folder or just anywhere ... like desk top?

I ran it and got zippo ...
Daris
Knight
Knight

Post by Daris »

the 2.1 takes a few to load after it askes u to install....so be patient it will pop up
Marcus.. General Of the Starkson Protectorate
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Yep that did it ... but I don't see any diff between 2.0 and 2.1! I did have some trouble with colors on one of my toons armor and there is no cloak crafting. Maybe it didn't work!?! [-o<
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Make sure you uploaded CEP v2.1_c that is the latest version of CEP v2.1
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Hordack wrote:Make sure you uploaded CEP v2.1_c that is the latest version of CEP v2.1
I loaded the installer from the link driller gave us. Is there another? If so what's the link.

The file reads CEP21_Full_c.exe ... so that should be it, right?
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

I've heard from a friend that there may be issues with the full .exe install. Here's the main link I have: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Ha ... il&id=7478.

I installed the CEP_2_Full_c.7z. Manual istall version. Just put the .tlk and .hak files in the relevent places. One note though ^^ I have to now start NWN through my NWMAIN link. Maybe a Vista issue..or maybe me being a dumbass.
Pi'el
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Pi'el »

Dan8145 wrote:I installed the CEP_2_Full_c.7z. Manual istall version. Just put the .tlk and .hak files in the relevent places. One note though ^^ I have to now start NWN through my NWMAIN link. Maybe a Vista issue..or maybe me being a dumbass.
I had the same issue with two seperate computers. One is running Windows XP and the other is running Vista. I believe it has something to do with the 1.69 critical fix patch though.

The reason that I say this is I first installed the new CEP version and then tested NWN and everything was working fine. I then update from the NWN update on the menu and I received an error and needed to download the 1.69 critical fix patch. It was after that point that I could only run NWN from the NWNMAIN link.

This was the same on both machines...two different versions of NWN too (NWN Gold on the Vista system and 3 seperate mods on the XP). Also, both running off of two seperate modem hookups as not to have connection issues.

very interesting...hmmm :?
"Bravery and I are not on intimate terms – my natural curiosity is tempered with caution, thus I've lived long." - Cheshire Cat
_Murdock_
Count
Count

Post by _Murdock_ »

Dan8145 wrote:I've heard from a friend that there may be issues with the full .exe install. Here's the main link I have: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Ha ... il&id=7478.

I installed the CEP_2_Full_c.7z. Manual istall version. Just put the .tlk and .hak files in the relevent places. One note though ^^ I have to now start NWN through my NWMAIN link. Maybe a Vista issue..or maybe me being a dumbass.
same here, I use Vista and tried to install the full.exe.....not able to run nwn anymore so I'm trying the manual install version. Done that as well but arn't able to open that manual file....
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

IS there suppose to be a BIG graphic's difference between 2.0 and 2.1? The CEP install worked fine and asked me whether ok to over write some files, so it seems to have worked. But I have not noticed and big diference in the graphics. I saw one toon with a missing head and we can't craft cloaks.