All Guild Leaders Let me hear from you.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

DM Nexus
Viceroy
Viceroy

All Guild Leaders Let me hear from you.

Post by DM Nexus »

I want all guild leaders to e-mail me some info, e-mail address: dm_nexus@yahoo.com. If your guild has more than one leader, then select who is going to e-mail me, since I only want to hear from one person per guild. Here are some of the things I am looking for:

1. What is your guilds true purpose, and if this purpose is different than how the rest of the world sees it, I need to know.
2. What type of relationships do you have with the other guilds? I want specific information here.
3. Current RP situations that the guilds are involved in. I know members of the guilds may have a lot of RP going on, but if it doesn’t affect the guild level, I do not need to know about it.
4. Who all is in your guild. I do not need to know the players but your guild members and if they hold any positions.
5. Anything specific that you think I need to know about your guild.

I am asking this for a couple of reasons. The first being that I am planning something and want to get guilds involved. The second is just seeing what guilds we have out there and who is active and who is not.

Do not post your guild information here; e-mail it to me or PM me.