Good News / Bad News

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Eeriel
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Eeriel »

I really like the new additions to the mod (ie horses, character deletion and modification, server reset warnings etc). Also glad the server is back up. It is by far the best PW out there.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Thanks, I am sure it will get better once Luceran gets his DM team solidified.

-driller

Eeriel wrote:I really like the new additions to the mod (ie horses, character deletion and modification, server reset warnings etc). Also glad the server is back up. It is by far the best PW out there.
Wzorin
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Wzorin »

Eeriel wrote:I really like the new additions to the mod (ie horses, character deletion and modification, server reset warnings etc). Also glad the server is back up. It is by far the best PW out there.
I love it too! And Id like to see some more changes...new areas perhaps?
BSK rules :!:
Dugaru327
Baron
Baron

Re: Good News / Bad News

Post by Dugaru327 »

I still miss you guys. When I get around to having a working (and fun) module, believe I'll be back to invite everyone :)

Refresher: studying electrical engineering in college (UMD college park) and trying to figure out how to make a good module by myself.

Later

Sincerely,
Father Unen E'lie
Founding elven warrior-stealth monk of the Shining Order Monastery