Rules clarification

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rules clarification

Post by driller »

PvP consent rules clarification

1.If you insult someone OCC or IC you consent to PvP.
2.If you pick pocket someone you consent to PvP.
3.If you are involved in a guild you consent to PvP.
4.If you steal kills or loot from another player, you consent to PVP.
5.Obviously, if you cast hostile spells or attack someone you consent to PvP.
6.If you enter the arena you consent to PvP.

Griefing is defined as attacking another player unprovoked and/or pick pocketing a single player more than three times per reset.
Griefing can result in a perma ban.

Also, today is amnesty day, all previously banned players can return. I am removing all 45 banned CD keys from the list.
Please don't make me add them back. Be excellent to each other.

-driller
chbtartdat
Knight
Knight

Re: Rules clarification

Post by chbtartdat »

driller wrote:PvP consent rules clarification
3.If you are involved in a guild you consent to PvP.
-driller
So all thieves in the thieve's guild automatically consent to PvP? Since joining the Thieve's guild is mandatory for any thief level 3 and above, how is this fair?
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

Think you taking it a little too litteral there it means if your in a guild party and one member does something you are all responsible. Therefore if your in a guild party such as the thieves guild and one member of that party PP's and you are in the same area then you have all consented to PvP.

Anyone else care to clarify or correct my understanding ?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I am talking about player ran guilds. The exception to this would be The Den as it is not really a guild but an establishment.

-driller
chbtartdat
Knight
Knight

Post by chbtartdat »

driller wrote:I am talking about player ran guilds. The exception to this would be The Den as it is not really a guild but an establishment.

-driller

Ah! Thanks. That makes more sense.
warlock
Count
Count

Re: Rules clarification

Post by warlock »

Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

what if someone keeps invite spamming you and WILL NOT STOP! >_<

can we kill those people?
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Send them a tell and tell them thanks but no thanks, If they keep it up kill them. It is harassment for them to keep doing that after you ask them to stop. Oh also screenshot and save it for backup.
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

Everytime this person comes on he sends me an invite. dunno if it's just me or if he's inviting everyone and hoping people accept. in any case i've told him twice now to stop it and he either doesn't care or doesn't understand. in any case i'm fed up with it. the name is Johnathan Yoult or something like that. half orc. gonna be full dead if he keeps it up >_<
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I have heard reports of griefing by this player and one named Chuck Norris.
Feel free to teach them a lesson if they don't stop.

-driller
Mer`Zikain wrote:Everytime this person comes on he sends me an invite. dunno if it's just me or if he's inviting everyone and hoping people accept. in any case i've told him twice now to stop it and he either doesn't care or doesn't understand. in any case i'm fed up with it. the name is Johnathan Yoult or something like that. half orc. gonna be full dead if he keeps it up >_<
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Ok yea this guy has already been causing trouble with others also... PK'd a few people and threatened the people who brought him to justice.
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

I was in party with people being harrassed by Chuck Norris, in a Toga, the other night. I guarantee you, if he doesn't stop, he will be taught a lesson. He almost got it that night but he realized he was out numbered and wised up.
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

on an amusing side note, the chuck norris guy was killed by jonathan yoult last night and then someone took revenge for chuck by killing yoult. ^^;
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

Yoult has attacked three of my characters without any consent given they only survived because of stealth and reflexes.

I have already sent a few screenshots to DM Nexus showing these unprovoked attack and have more from this evening too.

He seems to get newbies invited to party then drops out of party and kills them without warning from what I have heard from one completye newbie to NWN.

Chuck on the other hand is just a pest compared to this Jonathan Youit (user id "Dell Computer Systems" )
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Maybe we should get a group of people together and act "on behalf" of the 2 guys. We'll kill 'em back for "each other"...repetitively... :twisted:
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time