Recent Events

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Recent Events

Post by driller »

Due to recent negative posts made on this forum, I am going to clear the air a bit.

The position of DM is a position of trust.

A DM should never use their position to help their own characters or their friends.

This is expressly forbidden.

A DM knows that he is not supposed to give his normal characters gold or XP.

A DM knows better than to equip his normal characters with custom items he made offline and brought into the game via his DM account.

A DM should keep their DM'ing separate from their player characters. It is not fair to regular players who have worked hard to get what they have only to have a DM give their own characters the best items and gold at the click of mouse.

This may be normal on other servers, but not this one.

I don't care if it is your favorite DM, I will take one honest DM and a small amount of players over a full server and a crooked DM any day.

This kind of behavior is what really poisons a server's community. Something had to be done and was.
While we may suffer in the short run, things will work out for the best in the long run.

It is not easy doing the right thing, but the right thing was done.

I intend for this to be the last word. This post and all others pertaining to it will be locked. Any other posts about it will be locked with a warning. After that, a ban. There has been enough melodrama already.

Thanks,
-driller