Area riddles/hints

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Area riddles/hints

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

I would like to use hints of areas, during my events. If you have any ideas that could work, please PM me with: the area, and the hint
If I like them, I will start using these to enhance events (as well as any other DM who wishes them :D )
A DM's job is not to love you, but to help you grow stronger in character.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Each area should some sort of ruins, and ancient obelisk or a rhune stone like at the bottom of the shrines. There are also those door's in the dark forest, might put words over the top of them. Anyway ... there's a couple of ideas.
DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

I am once again asking for hints.. so that I can add them to scrolls, torn pieces of parchment.. something during a quest that you can find, ponder and figure out where to go next. This will be instead of shouts and whispers. This is to enhance your RP DM events. So please send me your ideas... I hear all the time people want more events, so now is your chance to help the DM's The more ideas I put on paper/books and props I get ready, the more events I will host, as well as any other DM is welcome to take these props and run with them as well.
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

the event i like the best are the weeky onces, i can free up my time to do them. on the spots events are nice, bu they happen in the middle of the day and i can't do them. i do get bugged alot and i log in and out all day, but do not have a block of time to do them... like 11 pm to 4 am is the only time, have a block fo time where i do not get bugged in rl if i have some fore-warningm i can prepare for them every week....
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

I am not asking when people are available, or what type of event people want... at this time. I am asking for hints for areas around the keep. Such as Blackstone road, the Wastes, the Troll cave, the Umgahs, the Minos.... Areas that I can send people DURING an event.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Somewhere not so visited.

Azuls / Elementals in the underdark would be nice.