Thieves Guild's password lost forever ?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Jayrald
Commoner
Commoner

Thieves Guild's password lost forever ?

Post by Jayrald »

When i got caught stealing from the commoners, some bandits gave me a password to unlock a door and enter their guild (to sell the stolen loot).
But since i haven't wrote it down, and nothing was added in my quest journal, i have lost the said password.
I tried to repeat the operation but the bandits never reappeared, even when i tried it with a brand new rogue character.
What is the password or where can i found the needed key to open the Thieves Guild's door ? Can you help a halfling out ?

Jayrald
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Thieves Guild's password lost forever ?

Post by Jayrald »

A good samaritan just replied and gave me the secret word in a private message. Many thanks to him !
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Delete this if it's not allowed, but the Thieves' Guild won't contact you until you do something thief-y (last I heard anyway), which is why your new character may not have met them.
Jayrald
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Jayrald »

Delete this if it's not allowed, but the Thieves' Guild won't contact you until you do something thief-y (last I heard anyway), which is why your new character may not have met them.
I did steal from NPCs (and got caught) but the bandits who share the password never reappeared.
The problem is solved now since the DM send me the said secret word via direct message.

I have an other problem though and I hope the DM will read this post and fix that small problem :

I am stuck in a house (i think it's a house right next to the entrance of the big city), the door hasn't been linked to the outside so i can't get out.
lol. plz help. Have fun friends, and thanks for the replies :)

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be fixed, if not, the chest in the house will give you a portal scroll now.
Jayrald wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:09 pm
I did steal from NPCs (and got caught) but the bandits who share the password never reappeared.
The problem is solved now since the DM send me the said secret word via direct message.

I have an other problem though and I hope the DM will read this post and fix that small problem :

I am stuck in a house (i think it's a house right next to the entrance of the big city), the door hasn't been linked to the outside so i can't get out.
lol. plz help. Have fun friends, and thanks for the replies :)

Jayrald
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Jayrald »

This should be fixed, if not, the chest in the house will give you a portal scroll now.
The door is still not working but i found the scroll.
It does not appear each time i loot the chest and shelves tho.
But it'll do the trick, am i right fellow thieves ?