Forge Stones not dropping

Report any bugs you find here.
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Forge Stones not dropping

Post by Wing--Zero »

1) Bug:
So far after about 2 days of testing I've noticed Forge Stones are not dropping at all. I've made 3 characters and slow leveled them up to level 20. What I noticed was is there seems to be the same type of drops just looping together. In the past 2 days all I've gotten was Red socket gems and Kazak Socket runes and they were within the same set of gear everytime. It doesn't matter what area your in...what level you are only those 2 sockets will drop and no Forge stones. I've asked around and others are having the same issue. In the last 8 hours I've gotten 10 Kazak runes and 6 red socket gems......I'm pretty sure its past bad luck.

Hope that narrows it down a little. God bless and Happy Good Friday!

-Thanks for the help
Zero
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: Forge Stones not dropping

Post by Sapphire »

Though still playing on the older server (not EE) am not getting any forge stone drops either and only seem to be getting the odd white socket gem only no other type seem to drop at the moment which is quite odd ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forge Stones not dropping

Post by driller »

RNG has been tweaked, let me know.

-driller
Wing--Zero wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:06 am 1) Bug:
So far after about 2 days of testing I've noticed Forge Stones are not dropping at all. I've made 3 characters and slow leveled them up to level 20. What I noticed was is there seems to be the same type of drops just looping together. In the past 2 days all I've gotten was Red socket gems and Kazak Socket runes and they were within the same set of gear everytime. It doesn't matter what area your in...what level you are only those 2 sockets will drop and no Forge stones. I've asked around and others are having the same issue. In the last 8 hours I've gotten 10 Kazak runes and 6 red socket gems......I'm pretty sure its past bad luck.

Hope that narrows it down a little. God bless and Happy Good Friday!

-Thanks for the help
Zero