Upcoming Socket Changes

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Upcoming Socket Changes

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:59 pm All items will now have only one(1) socket.
When you say ALL you mean all socket gear ... why not make it ALL gear!! With restrictions. Only one gem per gear and gear with immunity already on it will not accept a rune.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

How do you place elemental damage immunity on gear now? I use to put 3 electric on armor to help defeat Snort!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Use the forge or go to the Marvel merchant.

Capt Cliff wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:52 pm How do you place elemental damage immunity on gear now? I use to put 3 electric on armor to help defeat Snort!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Dak runes now add elemental immunities to armor/helms and shields.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:32 am Dak runes now add elemental immunities to armor/helms and shields.
Nice!
Caylin
Knight
Knight

Post by Caylin »

All my old socket stones seem unchanged. Do I need to do anything special to have them upgraded to the new system? I have bags full of them so I hope its not a convo to change 1 at a time......
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

They will automatically convert on use.
Caylin wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:34 pm All my old socket stones seem unchanged. Do I need to do anything special to have them upgraded to the new system? I have bags full of them so I hope its not a convo to change 1 at a time......
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:08 pm They will automatically convert on use.
Caylin wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:34 pm All my old socket stones seem unchanged. Do I need to do anything special to have them upgraded to the new system? I have bags full of them so I hope its not a convo to change 1 at a time......
From what I understand the elemental socket stones can still be used in the magic box to make arrows with elemental damage. Is that true? If so don't convert them all save some for your AA build!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You can now upgrade gems by using the Magic Stone.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:36 am You can now upgrade gems by using the Magic Stone.
Great job driller!! Yahoo!
Caylin
Knight
Knight

Post by Caylin »

Would it be possible to allow the stone to upgrade old gems to the new type en masse? It takes forever to click on each on individually and activate it.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

driller wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:25 am Runes used on any weapon type will add the extra damage property.
I didn't test this on melee weapons, but runes can't be added to ranged weapons.

I'm aware that there is a way to have 1 ERD property on a ranged weapon but I don't think it's currently possible to have 2 ERD properties, unlike weapons made before the change.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This will be fixed after the next reset.
Yunim wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:55 am
driller wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:25 am Runes used on any weapon type will add the extra damage property.
I didn't test this on melee weapons, but runes can't be added to ranged weapons.

I'm aware that there is a way to have 1 ERD property on a ranged weapon but I don't think it's currently possible to have 2 ERD properties, unlike weapons made before the change.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

It is possible now to have 2 ERD... You have to forge a naked now to get the first, than add the socket stone. Did this last night, so was this just fixed?

*Edit*:. I really need to slow down and read. So confirmed, the fix worked, driller
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)