Giant Ants loot drops

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Giant Ants loot drops

Post by Sapphire »

I raised this in another post but feel it is being burried and forgotten... So am posting it as new thread on its own...

Ants are neither animal or vermin they are insectiod... They used to have loot drops before... Either therefore something has gone awry with them being indentified incorrectly as animals or they were changed and incorparated into the script to determine what type of creature gets loot drops ((in my opinion incorrectly))...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Giant Ants loot drops

Post by driller »

They are classified as vermin. Vermin do not drop loot. But, if you want Vermin to drop loot, I can change it.

-driller
Sapphire wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:51 am I raised this in another post but feel it is being burried and forgotten... So am posting it as new thread on its own...

Ants are neither animal or vermin they are insectiod... They used to have loot drops before... Either therefore something has gone awry with them being indentified incorrectly as animals or they were changed and incorparated into the script to determine what type of creature gets loot drops ((in my opinion incorrectly))...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Well am asking then that in the case of the giant ants (soldiers,hive guards,workers) be de-classified as vermin if you can do that... I am not suggesting it for likes of rats or other recognised vermin... Am sort of hoping it is not a bioware classification that is at issue here... Which may be the case as the likes of termites are considered vermin because of the damage they do to housing and such, by some people and that may include bioware...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It's no big deal. I originally did it because people complained that wasn't in character for animals/vermin to drop loot.

-driller
Sapphire wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:07 am Well am asking then that in the case of the giant ants (soldiers,hive guards,workers) be de-classified as vermin if you can do that... I am not suggesting it for likes of rats or other recognised vermin... Am sort of hoping it is not a bioware classification that is at issue here... Which may be the case as the likes of termites are considered vermin because of the damage they do to housing and such, by some people and that may include bioware...