New content ?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sapphire
Count
Count

New content ?

Post by Sapphire »

Just wondering if there are any plans for new content in respect of area's and/or monster types in the future ... As this too would promote perhaps more interest in old players returning to revisit BSK... Also with the addition of CEP 2.6 there are more choices of tilesets and monster types too along with those recent new prestige classes... Thought welcomed from others as always welcomed ..
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New content ?

Post by driller »

I am not averse to that, but actually, I was thinking a lot of fat needs to be trimmed from the module. There are a a lot of areas/quests that aren't really needed. It needs more focus and the character's progression/monster CR needs to be re-thought.

If i do add more, I would lean towards more character classes myself. Maybe strip out a few of the more polished ones from the PRC. Is is much to buggy to add the whole thing, some classes in it are beyond broken.

-driller

Sapphire wrote:Just wondering if there are any plans for new content in respect of area's and/or monster types in the future ... As this too would promote perhaps more interest in old players returning to revisit BSK... Also with the addition of CEP 2.6 there are more choices of tilesets and monster types too along with those recent new prestige classes... Thought welcomed from others as always welcomed ..
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

I love the idea of new classes.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Am wondering now what quests need trimming ? I for one would like more quests if at all possible at the downgrading of the likes of the main quest Shally as with server population as it is this is just not a practible quest and I could include Aldrek's tomb too ... Though the later I only ever went there once with a group of 6 of us and we got whipped and then with only 2 running round trying to rez the server crashed ... Result we did not return there ...

I too however like the idea of more new classes to try out, but I would trade it off for new area's and new monsters to work out how to defeat them as part of the fun...
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

my friends and I used to have aildrek's on farm. 5-6 of us would go there every chance we could. That being said, there's no way we could do it now. Not enough of us and not enough fully forged equipment to go around.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

That was what I meant about a CR re-balance.

-driller
Ghost4life wrote:my friends and I used to have aildrek's on farm. 5-6 of us would go there every chance we could. That being said, there's no way we could do it now. Not enough of us and not enough fully forged equipment to go around.